Sunday, July 15, 2012

Now for an update...

It's been an up and down ride lately. I've gotten a few more rejections on job applications which brought me down. Then I got some good news. I submitted an article on ghostbloggers.net which was accepted for sale. My first submission and it was accepted....YIPPEE!!!! As you can tell, I'm just a bit excited.
I also submitted an article to an online publication for my first draft today. If it gets accepted, then I'll release the name of it. I hope it does. I have a few other irons in the fire too. Hopefully something will pan out.
Had a decent day today with the weather. We got to see sunshine for the first time in a week. I didn't know quite what to do with that. I start a week of appointments this week. It's going to be busy. I'll post as I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We finally had a sunny day out here. I love the rain, but after several days even I admit that it's too much. Good luck with your articles and appointments.